If you run into any issues with AirServer installer, please follow these steps:
- Download the latest version of AirServer from:
- If you are still experiencing any issues while installing the latest version of AirServer, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information included:
- What Error message prompts up on your screen during the installation.
- What version of AirServer are you trying to install?
- What Windows Operating System is installed on your computer.
- What Windows Build version is installed on your computer.
On Windows 10, click on the Windows icon in the lower left corner and type "winver" without the exclamation marks and press the enter key.
A window will pop up which has all the details about the installed Windows version.
On Windows 7 and 8.1, click on the start button locate in the lower left corner of your screen and select "Run". A small dialog box will now open where you can type "Winver" without the exclamation marks and then press the enter key on your keyboard, now you will have the Windows version details for your Windows installation.
Either send us the Windows version and build number that is displayed or take a screenshot of the window and attach it to the e-mail for us to look at.