- Display sleep timer settings are now accessible in the device user interface
- Display sleep timer in device user interface can be set to minimum 30 seconds after user input (keyboard, mouse, ...). This can be set to 0 in the web interface.
- Support for DTLS
- Infracast IP beaconing if there exists a single IP
- Infracast PIN support - Only works with devices running Windows 10 build 1809 or later
- Support for ending current session - Ends all Wi-Fi and mirroring connections/sessions
- Option to show/hide buttons (End session and Wi-Fi QR code) on home screen
- Improved error handling in software updater - prevent updater from being stuck in update procedure
- Input validation fixed for display sleep timer in web management - prevent automatic overwrite of user inputted values
- The home screen QR code will not disappear after choosing Wi-Fi channel 'Auto'
- Wi-Fi channel auto-configuration now scans the channels instead of automatically choose channel 1
- Corrected minimum size of settings menu when configured as 'hidden' - enables the 'About' information to be readable
- Unplugged Ethernet cable will not change the IP static/dhcp settings - prevents the settings to default to 'static' when Ethernet link is not present
- Enabled mouse and/or touch in 'Reset All Settings' confirmation window - not only accepting keyboard input
- Dropped web management support for TLS versions older than 1.2
- Trivial improvements of UI text and layout
- Due to a bug in version 2.4.1 that some devices got, settings may be reverted to default settings. Please review the settings for the device after updating.
- Channel selection for guest Wi-Fi. AirServer Connect has automatic Wi-Fi channel selection based on measurements during startup. In some instances network administrators want to control the channels used for Wi-Fi and in version 2.4 three non-overlapping Wi-Fi channels can be selected from the web remote management interface.
- Remote Reboot from web remote management interface.
- Selectable DHCP scope for guest Wi-Fi from web remote management.
- Sleep timer setting. AirServer Connect can be set to stop video output after a period of inactivity. It will continue to be available and resume video output when a user starts mirroring or on touch from keyboard, mouse or touchpanel. Activating sleep timer and setting time to zero will give a sleep timer of 30 seconds.
- The connection status overlay (visible on touch or by pressing Space bar when devices are mirroring) now shows the mirroring protocol for each connected device.
Fixes and stability issues:
- Reverted to pre 2.2 Miracast settings for pin code. Versions 2.2 and 2.3 made pin code use more strict so that all users were asked for pin code. This causes some stability and discoverability issues with Windows 10. Version 2.4 requires pin code only for initial connection for ad-hoc users.
- Fix for Miracast when proxy is enabled.
- Enhanced pairing for Miracast in noisy networks.
- Fix for resolution not always being reported accurately when connecting.