There can be many causes for lag and dropping connection on Xbox One. Below are several things you can check to improve this:
- Your router might be running an old firmware. Visit the router manufacturer’s website and download / install the latest firmware. In most cases, this resolves jitter and lag related issues.
- Make sure to restart your Xbox, router and the device you want to mirror at least once.
- Use iStumbler (Mac) or NetStumbler (PC) to see which WiFi channels are in use around you, then configure your router to use a channel which is free. You should preferably also configure your router to only use WiFi-n or WiFi-ac (if supported).
- Make sure you are using the latest version of AirServer for Xbox One by checking for updates.
- Hardwire your Xbox One into your network for the best performance.
- If you have no way of hardwiring your Xbox One into the network, make sure you are in sufficient range for the wireless network.
- Make sure to power-cycle your Xbox One to avoid any memory issues.