The release notes for AirServer Universal for Mac:
Version 7.2.7 (07/05/2021)
- Improved discovery for AirPlay
- Fixed Live Stream to YouTube functionality.
Version 7.2.6 (10/07/2020)
- Fixed protocol compatibility with Oculus update 18.
- AirServer is now an Apple notarized app.
- Added cast support from Oculus Quest.
- Improved Syphon support.
- Fixed high disk usage report for AirServer process.
- Fixed a bug which created multiple startup entries.
- Updated Google Cast implementation.
- Changed AirServer logo in Activation panel when dark mode is enabled in MacOS Mojave.
- Fixed Minimize button not working.
- Fixed issue with Apple Clips application that caused mirroring session to stop when started up.
- Fixed issue with iOS timer that caused mirroring session to stop when turned off from notification.
- Fixed issue that stopped the mirroring session when opening various apps (ExplainEverything, ScratchJr, …).
- Fixed issue that caused mirroring to stop when enabling VoiceOver on iOS.
- Fixed issue that caused the mirroring session to drop after 20 seconds when mirroring YouTube videos from the app.
- Fixed issue that caused the mirroring session to drop after a video had finished playing.
- Added compatibility with Microphone privacy setting in MacOS Mojave. This prevented voiceover recording.
- Fixed compatibility with macOS Mojave.
- Fixed dark mode related issues.
The complete release note history can be seen on our website.