The release notes for AirServer Windows 10 Desktop Edition:
- Fixed Google Cast discovery with certain Android phones.
- Fixed some videos only playing audio when streaming YouTube over AirPlay.
- Fixed video playback restarting when interrupted by ads while streaming YouTube over AirPlay.
- Window mode, fullscreen mode and compact mode are now mutually exclusive settings.
- Added single user mode.
- Added ability to deactivate license within the app.
- Added keep running on close, control playback from lock screen and compact mode settings.
- Fixed compatibility with Intel Unite.
- Fixed issue which prevented AirServer from starting up when used in Kiosk mode.
Version 2.8.1 (09/07/2020)
- Fixed protocol compatibility with Oculus update 18.
Version 2.8.0 (22/06/2020)
- Added background audio playback
- Added AirPlay lossless audio receiver
- Improved mirroring resolution when in windowed mode
- Fixed Google Cast discovery
- AirPlay mirroring TCP port changed from 5000 to 7000 to improve compatibility with common network setups.
Version 2.6.8 (07/02/2020)
- Fixed Google Cast discovery issues when Apple's Bonjour is also installed.
Version 2.6.7 (04/02/2020)
- Added support for non-DRM video playback from Apple TV iOS app.
- Added Oculus VR headset casting support.
- Expanded Android device support over Miracast.
- Implemented an all-new media playback sub-system for AirPlay content streaming.
- Added proper USB keyboard, mouse and gamepad support for Miracast with the ability to use multiple keys simultaneously!
- Fixed Google Cast discovery issues
- Fixed AirPlay video playback issues.
- Fixed Miracast connectivity with some devices.
- Improved the overall responsiveness of the app.
- Improved UI responsiveness