AirServer Universal allows you to record the video and audio sent while mirroring.
Please note that while it is possible to record with AirServer Universal, we highly recommend using our Windows 10 Desktop Edition instead. Not only is overall performance much better with AirServer Windows 10 Desktop Edition, but it is also possible to record a voiceover. More details on recording with & without a voiceover can be found in a dedicated support article.
To record with AirServer Universal, you can follow these steps:
- Start by mirroring your device to AirServer Universal.
- Once the mirrored image is being displayed, move your mouse over the AirServer window.
- Right-click within the AirServer window. A menu box will appear.
- Click the name of your device in this menu box and you will see a record option.
- Click Record to begin your recording.
- When you have finished, right-click on the AirServer window, click on the device’s name, and click Stop to end the recording session.
- Save the recording.
- The recording will be saved in whichever folder you’ve selected.