AirServer Windows 10 Desktop Edition does not yet have a built-in recording. However, it is possible to record your mirrored device, as well as record voiceovers, using the Windows 10 built-in Game Bar.
You can do this by following these steps:
- Start by mirroring your device to AirServer Windows 10 Desktop Edition.
- Press Windows Key + G to open the Game Bar dialog box
- Tick the "Yes, this is a game" checkbox if it appears
- Click the Start Recording button or press Windows Key + ALT + R to begin recording
- To enable voice recording, unmute the microphone within the "Broadcast & capture" window
A few tips:
You can stop the recording by pressing the red recording button again or by pressing Windows Key + ALT + R. If the Game Bar is no longer displayed, you can summon it back by pressing Windows Key + G.
For the best results, we recommend recording your footage at 60 FPS. You can set this by following the steps below:
- Open "Settings" from the Start Menu.
- Select Gaming - Game DVR.
- Set the audio quality drop-down box to 192kbps.
Set the video quality to "High".
- Set the video frame rate to 60 FPS.