You may have to configure Windows Defender to allow AirServer & mDNS. In order to achieve this, you should make a firewall exception for AirServer within your Windows Security firewall settings.
- Windows Defender (Windows 10)
- Open up Settings from the Start Menu.
- Go to "Update & Security" and open "Windows Security".
- Press "Firewall & Network Protection".
- Click on "Allow an app through firewall".
- Press "Change settings".
- Scroll down to AirServer Windows 10 Desktop Edition and make sure it is allowed on both Private and Public networks by ticking the boxes.
- Scroll down to mDNS and make sure it is allowed on both Private and Public networks by ticking the boxes.
- Press OK and reboot the computer.