The release notes for AirServer for Surface Hub:
- AirPlay mirroring TCP port changed from 5000 to 7000 to improve compatibility with common network setups.
Version 2.6.6 (30/01/2020)
- Added support for non-DRM video playback from Apple TV iOS app.
- Fixed Google Cast discovery issues
- AirServer settings are now stored in the cloud and are automatically retrieved upon re-launch.
- Added keyboard, mouse, and touch back-channel support for Miracast, across multiple connections.
- AirServer no longer conflicts with the Miracast background service if the built-in hotspot is disabled.
- Improved YouTube video playback over AirPlay.