The release notes for AirServer for Surface Hub:
- Added support for the upcoming Windows 10 Team Edition update.
- Fixed Google Cast discovery with certain Android phones.
- Fixed some videos only playing audio when streaming YouTube over AirPlay.
- Fixed video playback restarting when interrupted by ads while streaming YouTube over AirPlay.
Version 2.8.1 (09/07/2020)
- Added background audio playback.
- Improved mirroring resolution when in side-by-side mode with other applications.
- Fixed Google Cast discovery.
- Fixed protocol compatibility with Oculus update 18.
- AirPlay mirroring TCP port changed from 5000 to 7000 to improve compatibility with common network setups.
Version 2.6.6 (30/01/2020)
- Added support for non-DRM video playback from Apple TV iOS app.
- Fixed Google Cast discovery issues
- AirServer settings are now stored in the cloud and are automatically retrieved upon re-launch.
- Added keyboard, mouse, and touch back-channel support for Miracast, across multiple connections.
- AirServer no longer conflicts with the Miracast background service if the built-in hotspot is disabled.
- Improved YouTube video playback over AirPlay.