There are reports from our customers that Windows computers can become unresponsive when the user accesses the Project menu (Win + K) to connect to AirServer or other Miracast receivers after recent Windows updates.
The issue can be replicated by disconnecting from the receiver side just after the first connection is achieved and then rapidly trying to reconnect.
The issue has been verified on the following builds:
· Windows 10 1909 build 18362.900
· Windows 10 1903 build 18362.900
· Windows 10 1903 build 18362.959
· Windows 10 1903 build 18362.1016
· Windows 10 2004 build 19041.388
· Windows 10 2004 build 19041.450
To see your Windows version Press the Windows key and type "winver".
If you are experiencing this issue, currently the only solution is to roll back Windows updates (KB4565503 or KB4560960).
The issue will be reported to Microsoft and will hopefully be fixed in a Windows update.