With AirServer Windows 10 Desktop Edition and the Windows 10 Kiosk Mode it is possible to create a dedicated Windows 10 computer that starts up directly into AirServer - bypassing login and preventing access to other software and settings.
For detailed instructions on how to achieve this, we'd like to refer you to the Microsoft Windows documentation, which explains how it's possible to set up a single-app or multi-app Kiosk.
- Configure kiosks and digital signs on Windows desktop editions (Microsoft.com)
- Set up a single-app kiosk (Microsoft.com)
- Set up a multi-app kiosk (Microsoft.com)
A few pointers:
- Please note that this functionality is only available on Windows 10 Professional, Enterprise, and Education.
- Kiosk Mode is only available for AirServer Windows 10 Desktop Edition.
- We highly recommend using at least Windows 10 version 1809.