NEC AirServer Embedded Screen Mirroring Solution is the embedded version of AirServer Connect 2, which comes bundled with the Sharp/NEC M and ME series large format displays. Users can wirelessly mirror the content from their personal devices to the meeting room display, instantly turning the room into a collaborative space.
- Built-in Wi-Fi Hotspot: AirServer creates its own guest network with internet access so that guests can easily connect and project to the Sharp/NEC displays.
- Digital Signage: Display your own content in-between sessions. AirServer supports custom backgrounds and browser-based digital signage solutions.
- Cast from Apps: Cast your favorite media and other Chromecast-enabled apps, incl. DRM (Digital Rights Management) protected content, over to your Sharp/NEC display.
- AirPlay from App: AirServer also supports AirPlay media from YouTube and other apps.
- Security: Keep your network safe with enterprise security, flexible integration and automatic updates. All sessions are local and not sent over the internet.
- Touch and Touchback for Miracast: AirServer allows control of Windows with touch using a Sharp/NEC ME or M series interactive display in your meeting room.
Limitations in comparison with AirServer Connect 2
The below table lists the limitations when compared to AirServer Connect 2.
|AirServer Connect 2
|NEC AirServer Embedded Screen Mirroring Solution
|AirPlay Bluetooth discovery
|Wi-Fi 5 GHz
|Yes, up to 8 simultaneous on-screen connections
|No, single on-screen connection at a time
|Up to 4K
|Up to 1080p