There can be several causes for your display not running at 4K 60Hz:
- Make sure you are using a capable high-speed HDMI cable (minimum HDMI 2.0).
- Make sure your display is actually capable of displaying 4K 60Hz on the HDMI port you have connected AirServer to and that your display's settings are not forcing 30Hz.
- Some screens have a recommended resolution or framerate that is lower than what the screen is capable of.
- In the new user interface introduced with the AirServer Connect 2, it is possible to select a different resolution through the Audio and Video section in Device Management.
- For the AirServer Connect 4K UHD, we can help you with a custom script. You can get this by creating a support ticket. Please mention your display's make and model so we can further assist you.