If you have access to the Remote Management or on-screen settings, it is possible to reset your device's settings by following the steps below:
- On-screen menu:
- Connect a USB keyboard to AirServer Connect.
- Open the menu by pressing ENTER when the menu button is selected (bottom left). If that is not selected, use TAB to select it.
- Go to Tools.
- Choose Reset All Settings and confirm with ENTER.
- Your device will restart with the default settings.
- Remote Management:
- Go to Remote Management.
- Select Tools in the menu on the left.
- Choose "Reset All Settings" and confirm.
- Your device will restart with the default settings. Please note that you will have to re-enable Remote Management via the on-screen UI to access it again.
If you have lost access to the Remote Management and disabled the on-screen settings as well, it is possible to reset your device's settings by following the steps below:
- Make sure to power off AirServer Connect first.
- Connect an external USB keyboard.
- Power on AirServer Connect and keep pressing R until a boot menu appears.
- Choose "Internet Recovery and Reset Settings".
Please note that the method described above will only work on AirServer Connect with version 2021.01.29 or newer installed. If you are using a version older than 2021.01.29, please create a new support ticket so we can further assist you in resetting your device.